Doximity is excited to announce our 2023 Digital Health Fellowship, a year-long program for medical professionals interested in advancing digital health technology, encouraging innovation, and supporting quality improvement in healthcare. Fellows will have the opportunity to work closely with Doximity, the largest community of healthcare professionals in the country. With over 80% of physicians as members, our mission is dedicated to improving the working lives of doctors and supporting them in providing exceptional care for their patients.
We are accepting applications through Monday, December 12, 2022, for a start on January 17th, 2023.
At Doximity, we put healthcare professionals first, and this Fellowship offers an opportunity to be a trusted advisor to our leadership and technical teams as we serve our community of over 2 million U.S. clinicians.
As a Fellow, your involvement will include opportunities to:
- Establish yourself as a Digital Health thought-leader, and educate peers on digital health tools at talks and conferences.
- Influence the trajectory of digital health and craft compelling narratives through online platforms, including social media.
- Participate in surveys, focus groups, and early feature testing; share targeted and timely insights into the development of clinician-facing products.
- Learn from and engage with peers, and make lasting professional and personal connections.
If you're an innovative, future-oriented thinker who would enjoy working closely with a talented and passionate team of clinicians and technologists, we want to hear from you. Apply here, or contact Digital Health Fellowship Chair, Daniel Novinson, MD, MPH, with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Must have a verified Doximity account. All clinical credentials, specialties, and career stages are welcome, including residents and fellows.
- We intend to launch a separate program for medical students later in 2023. Please click here to be added to the priority waiting list.
- All Digital Health Fellows are required to give one talk over the course of their Fellowship.
- Ability to commit an average of 2 hours per week over the year.
- Strong writing or presentation skills. Social media presence is a plus.
- Upon program completion, Fellows will receive an honorarium of $2,000 in RSUs (Doximity restricted stock units).
- The program will begin on January 17th, 2023, and end on December 15th, 2023. Applications will be considered on a rolling basis through December 12th. Apply early!
- This is a remote program. Applicants can live anywhere in the U.S.
Doximity is the leading digital platform for medical professionals. The company’s network members include over 80% of U.S. physicians across all specialties and practice areas. Doximity provides a verified clinical membership with digital tools built for medicine, enabling them to collaborate with colleagues, stay up to date with the latest medical news and research, and conduct virtual patient visits. Doximity’s mission is to help doctors and medical professionals be more productive.
Please visit www.doximity.com