Why use outdated pagers and fax machines during work? While these are HIPAA compliant platforms, sending/receiving documents can be a pain and hassle. Now with Doximity, MDs, NPs, PAs, and PharmDs have access to 3 powerful workflow tools that will dramatically improve productivity and will help you focus on truly important matters. We offer: Secure Texting, Efax, and Doximity Dialer at no cost.
It’s as if you are texting but requires no cell phone number on a HIPAA secure messaging platform. Available on the Doximity website or Mobile App, this messaging platform, can help you reconnect with old classmates, refer patients faster, and get medical opinions from specialists anywhere in the country. How is this possible? Our messaging is HIPAA-secure in the following ways:
- Members must be verified U.S. health care professionals and provide a HIPAA-compliant 8-12 character password
- Messages are encrypted to military-grade standards and delivered via SSL (secure socket layer) protection
- Biometric-login aka fingerprints for messages on mobile
Try it out here!
Doximity Dialer is a free mobile application (on iOS and Android) that allows you to call patients using your cell phone. This means that you the healthcare professional can call patients with your personal cell phone, while displaying either your office, hospital, or any other number of your choice on the caller ID. All HIPAA-secure and compliant, with no additional charge!
Available on the Doximity Mobile App or Website, Efax can be used to send and receive faxes from your phone or computer. Essentially, Doximity gives every user a free, HIPAA-secure efax number which in turn allows you to electronically fax colleagues and sign documents. With the Doximity app you can:
- Send efaxes for free, for life
- Attach images and documents for secure delivery
- Fax to and from your iPhone/Android device or computer
- Date, sign, and annotate documents on-the-go
Try it out here!