Doximity is excited to announce the launch of our Telehealth Fellowship, a year-long program for medical professionals interested in technology and health care innovation. Fellows will have the unique opportunity to work with the Doximity team and to guide the development of one of the fastest-growing telehealth platforms in the world. We are currently accepting applications through October 15, 2021, for our inaugural class, which kicks off November 1, 2021.
At Doximity, our best ideas have come directly from clinicians, and we’re excited to assemble a brain trust in our first-ever class of telehealth fellows. As a fellow, you will leverage your professional strengths and clinical experience to help shape the future of our telehealth platform. Your involvement will include opportunities to:
- Participate in feature development, beta-testing, and strategic planning impacting hundreds of thousands of health professionals and tens of millions of patients nationwide.
- Help design and participate in research, collaborating with other fellows and leveraging data from the world's largest network of medical professionals.
- Establish yourself as a telehealth thought leader, writing and/or presenting on new research and emerging technologies, and participating in public discourse via press, industry outlets, or social media.
- Brainstorm and craft educational materials promoting the adoption of new tools and best practices in telehealth.
If you're an innovative, future-oriented thinker who would enjoy working closely with a talented and passionate team of clinicians and technologists, we want to hear from you.
- Must be a Doximity member. All clinical credentials, specialties, and career stages are welcome, including students, residents, and fellows.
- Interest in telehealth and health technology.
- Ability to commit 2+ hours per week.
- Strong writing or presentation skills. Social media presence is a plus.
- Fellows will receive an honorarium of $2,000 of RSUs (Doximity restricted stock units) upon program completion
- Conference budget for presenting as a Doximity Telehealth Fellow
- Regional or virtual quarterly meetups
- The program will begin Nov. 1, 2021, and end Oct. 31, 2022.
- Applications will be considered on a rolling basis through the Oct. 15 deadline. Apply early!
- This is a remote program. Applicants can live anywhere in the U.S.
Founded in 2010, Doximity is the leading digital platform for medical professionals. The company’s network members include over 80% of U.S. physicians across all specialties and practice areas. Doximity provides its verified clinical membership with digital tools built for medicine, enabling them to collaborate with colleagues, stay up to date with the latest medical news and research, manage their careers and conduct virtual patient visits. Doximity’s mission is to help doctors be more productive so they can provide better healthcare for their patients. For more information, please visit www.doximity.com.