Here's how it works:
- Open the Doximity app to Dialer
- Enter your patient's phone number.
- Tap Video Call to start the call. That's it.
Getting Started: How to Call Your Patients
- How to Place a Dialer Video Call (mobile app/iPad) | Step-by-Step Guide
- How to Place a Dialer Video Call (on your computer) | Step-by-Step Guide
- Doximity Dialer Video FAQ
- How to Use Doximity Dialer Video in the Doximity App | Video Explainer
- How to Use Doximity Dialer Video on Desktop | Video Explainer
- How to Group Call | Video Explainer
- Setting Up Your Microphone & Camera
- Need to add a 3rd participant to your video call? Here's How
- Need to screen share during your video call? Here's How
Resources For Your Patients
- What Your Patient Sees | 90 Second Video Explainer
- Instructions To Send Your Patients: English, Spanish, Chinese
- FAQs Patients Have About Joining Your Video Call
- iPhone | Enabling Microphone & Camera Instructions: English, Spanish, Chinese
- Android | Enabling Microphone & Camera Instructions: English, Spanish, Chinese
Doximity Dialer FAQ/Helpful Resources
- How to Use Dialer in the Doximity App | 60 Second Video Explainer
- Doximity Dialer FAQs
- Interested in an enterprise partnership? Reach out to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
New Accounts or Sign In Support
- Forgot your Password or Need Help Signing In? Click here!
- Not on Doximity? It only takes 30 seconds to sign up. Create your account here.