Here's how it works:
- Open the Doximity app to Dialer
- Enter your patient's phone number.
- Tap Video Call to start the call. That's it.
Getting Started: How to Call Your Patients
- How to Place a Dialer Video Call | Step-by-Step Guide
- How to Use Doximity Dialer Video in the Doximity App | Video Explainer
- Setting Up Your Microphone & Camera
- Doximity Dialer Video FAQ
- Have an iPhone? How to Place a Doximity Dialer Video Call (iPhone)
- Have an Android? How to Place a Doximity Dialer Video Call (Android)
- Need to add a 3rd participant to your video call? How to Guide
- Want to move your video call from your phone to your computer? How to Guide
- Initiate a video call from your computer (coming soon) Sign up to beta test Desktop Video Calls
Resources For Your Patients
- What Your Patient Sees | 90 Second Video Explainer
- Instructions To Send Your Patients: English, Spanish, Chinese
- FAQs Patients Have About Joining Your Video Call
- iPhone | Enabling Microphone & Camera Instructions: English, Spanish, Chinese
- Android | Enabling Microphone & Camera Instructions: English, Spanish, Chinese
Doximity Dialer FAQ/Helpful Resources
- How to Use Dialer in the Doximity App | 60 Second Video Explainer
- Doximity Dialer FAQs
- Interested in an enterprise partnership? Reach out to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
New Accounts or Sign In Support
- Forgot your Password or Need Help Signing In? Click here!
- Not on Doximity? It only takes 30 seconds to sign up. Create your account here.