As telemedicine continues to gain more prominence as a safe and effective method to administer treatment to patients during COVID-19, many healthcare professionals are becoming more comfortable relying on the technology to improve patient outcomes virtually.
In this webinar, Dr. Andrew J. Schuman, CEO of Medgizmos.com and the Clinical Assistant Professor of Pediatrics at the Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth, gives an overview of this increasingly popular technology in this exclusive Doximity webinar. He covers a broad range of topics, including:
- The history of telemedicine and telehealth
- The various types of telehealth visits
- The impact of COVID-19 on telehealth adoption
- Logistical and regulatory considerations for providing virtual visits
- How Doximity Dialer Video’s easy-to-use functionality and robust feature set makes it a must-have telemedicine solutions for healthcare professionals
Watch the video below to learn more.